Sunday 14 January 2007

Sunday Evening

Quiet weekend…..

Kids and Mr C went off this morning to play rugby on the Island….needed their injections to be up to date and full passports…but they came back happy – the kids had thrashed the island team….

Meanwhile I got on with some very important work….yes…lots and lots of writing….and very good it was too...even if I do say so myself....

Anyway…on their return we popped up to the pub, had lunch and one too many glasses of wine for me….

As luck would have it Sam the chap from NYE (see the earlier post) was there…

Now maybe someone could explain for me why it is that as soon as I have one too many glasses of wine I end up with a problem with my right eye….Once I see a man who is reasonably fit I end up winking at them…Very odd behaviour…But I did manage to restrain myself and not give him my mobile number….Dear god….I really must stay away from wine….

And I’ve not long woke up…which is why I can actually type now…got home from the pub and was forced by the kids to play the Doctor Who game (board game). I did actually lose the will to live during the game – it’s extremely complex and can only be understood by nine year olds….Sleep followed swiftly as the darts appeared on television…*YAWN*

No comments: