Wednesday 2 April 2008

Follow up....

This morning I checked my emails...there was one from the Ebayer. The 'holes' in the skirt are apparently in the lining - so not visible. They would like to keep the skirt as it would be nice as a gift to a relative of theirs, but could I still give some discount?

Ten out of ten for sheer cheek.

My reply?

Sorry I can't afford to give discount.

It was £5 for goodness sake! And to then give that as a GIFT?!?! Okay, I understand and fully accept that not everyone has money to flash about on expensive gifts for friends and relatives, but to buy something on Ebay, decide you don't like it yourself, ask for discount and then suggest you'll give it as a gift! If that was supposed to tug at my heartstrings it failed miserably. And what's wrong with the Ebayer getting out a good old needle and thread and sewing up the holes? To my knowledge they were not there when the skirt left me - suspect they 'appeared' when the skirt was either worn or just tried on by the purchaser....

Can you guess that I don't like meanness?

No comments: