Tuesday 15 April 2008

Weather

Here we are, two weeks on since my last post. The sun is shining outside and I've done a little writing today - not much I grant you, but a little.

As a reward to myself for writing a bit I've been surfing the internet (well, Stumbling actually) and I came across this picture -



Black and white photographs are always atmospheric I think and the rain is always a little romantic, so this photo does it for me. I want to know what's around the bend. I imagine a young couple sheltering under an umbrella, both of them drenched to the skin. They are French and smoking gauloises. She is very beautiful and he handsome. They don't smile at each other, instead she stares off into the distance and he watches a woman walk past with a dog on a lead.


Why does my imagination produce French Art House Cinema?

No comments: