Tuesday 20 February 2007

Anticipation is most of the pleasure

Just a quick note this morning to keep you all interested!

Tonight I’m off with Jo to the Speed Dating event…and as I mentioned previously, I shall be sitting at the bar – scorecards in hand – it’ll be just like the Olympics; I’ll hold up each gentleman dater’s score after he’s sat down and chatted to Jo….

If there are any over 9.0 I may have to give them a score of below 5.0 – just for Jo to see….but I’d tell them personally later that really I was going to give them over 9….

No, I wouldn’t really do that to her – she’s the one that wants to get back to dating. I’m even planning to dress down a little, just jeans and a t-shirt.

I’ll post tomorrow with all the sordid details…..although I’m guessing that if there are any sordid details they’ll be made up – which means they have to go in a B3ta Question of the Week and not here – only the truth here…..And on QoTW the ratio of truth to fiction varies between 100:0 to 50:50 – depending on the story and always depending on the readership….

If you are one of the very few people on the Internet that is not aware of b3ta.com then I urge you to go take a look – providing you’re not easily shocked or lacking in humour.

No comments: