Monday 5 February 2007

Quite boring stuff really, oh, and a lap dancer.

So far this blog has pretty much been about ideas, thoughts and generally things I wanted to say. I have added a bit of my life, but really not very much. That’s not going to change dramatically – I’m not about to start to broadcast my private life, although I know there are a few of you out there who would be only too pleased to hear all my sordid little secrets…Well, the sordid little secrets will probably make the blog, the boring stuff won’t…

Anyway, a big thing in my life at the moment is trying to get a job…yes, dull stuff…But currently I work freelance as a writer and it simply doesn’t pay enough – probably because I don’t do enough of it….

So in order to pull my finger out I have revamped my CV and I’m about to start posting it around different agencies in the hope that someone somewhere wants me….

I’ll keep the blog updated with my search for employment – but only if it’s entertaining, otherwise other people’s job searches are just dull….So if I get offered a position as lap dancer, I’ll go for the interview, take photos and set all the results down here….



By the way, I’m not looking for a job as a lap dancer, just so you know ;-)

No comments: