Friday 23 February 2007

The Speed Dating Results!

Life has been rather busy around here for the last couple of days. So I’ll give you the edited highlights and updates….and maybe over the weekend I might get around to writing something of substance for you….


The main update is about the Speed Dating….Jo phoned me yesterday and told me who she had matched with….only one….and would you believe it….The Flatterer!

They’ve already exchanged email addresses, mobile numbers and even chatted to each other on the phone. Tomorrow their first date is planned.

So how do I feel about this? Honestly? I’m pleased that Jo has good taste; he’s attractive, confident and funny. I hope they have fun together….and if she decides he’s not her type….at least now I can get his phone number….

Other things that have kept me busy are checking out some new Ezines (online Magazines) to which I can submit some articles – when I have more news on what and where I’ll post the details….

And the other thing I’ve been up to is keeping a close eye on developments in my “private” online life – that’s a contradiction in terms…and when things cross over into my real life I may even post some details here….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And fine articles you submit, too :)

I'm so glad the speed-dating worked out. It kind of weird, I used to be so snooty about that kind of thing but the sheer number of completely happy couples I know who got together either by on-line dating or speed-dating or, even, World of Warcraft proves the idiocy of such an attitude. I swear to the God the next time I'm looking for a partner (and fingers crossed that it's never) I'm going straight to the internet....