Saturday 3 February 2007

General Hello

This is the first of two posts for today; this one is just to say hello to all of you reading this....

Some of you know that one of the things that fascinates me about keeping this blog is how many people come looking at it and where you are from.....I know who some of the readers from particular parts of the world are and as I keep tabs on the site using Google Analytics I can even find out which cities you are based in....All of which appeals to my curious nature.

Some of you are regular visitors, some of whom I have had contact with and others I haven't....I suppose you could say that this is a case of voyeurism being reflexive...well, maybe not that...because I am not looking back at myself, I'm looking back at you.

And interesting stuff if is too....not enough detail to allow me to know who you are unless I already know you. But enough detail for me to wonder just who is out there reading this stuff. Feel free to make comments, or just say hello.

No comments: